Birnbaum’s 2015 Disneyland Resort: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
This updated edition of Birnbaum’s Disneyland Resort, the most respected and well-known name in Disney guides, takes readers through Walt Disney’s first theme park with ease and flair. Since our guide is the only guide that’s official, this book includes the most accurate and current information on prices and attractions.
Here are some of the highlights for the 2015 guide:
• Birnbaum’s Official Guide to Disneyland sports a bold new look and more insider information than ever before.
• Happy 60th birthday, Disneyland! Birnbaum’s Official Guide to Disneyland Resort 2015 offers details on this festive occasion.
• Thorough descriptions of all theme park shows and attractions will help guests get the most bang for their buck. And money-saving tips will help visitors stretch those precious vacation dollars.
• As Disney and The Force join forces, we’ve got the scoop on new rides, shows, and character greetings from the Star Wars realm.
• There is a new holiday show in town. We offer details on the holiday spectacular: World of Color-Winter Dreams, presented at Disney California Adventure
• Expanded dining information, including details on Disneyland’s newest eateries.
• The massive overhaul of Disney California Adventure is finally complete! We’ll help guests navigate through this popular playground and deliver the scoop on any shows and attractions that have opened since their last visit.
Our guide is also the only one allowed to feature Disney characters. And Birnbaum’s Disneyland Resort is the most comprehensive guidebook, offering complete information on the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s California Adventure, and Downtown Disney, as well as details about Anaheim area attractions, things to do in Los Angeles, and special driving routes around Southern California. This is the only guide to Disneyland that readers need, entirely updated every year.